About LengLing

Monday 14 January 2013

sadcase...

today 7.30am
i had gone for my motorcycle amali n practical.
before that
i heard a lot of people said that
'Riding motorcycle is as easy as cycling'
Oh my godness,
but for me , they were the lier....
riding motorcycle is difficult for me
until now, only i realize how WEAK i am !
lack of riding skills, experiences n so on
NEED more practices arh~~~!
how heavy it's !
i can't balance it at all ><
when i turned a bit the throttle
WOOUNNGGGGG....
motorcycle dashed forward n nearly clashed into the barrier TT
WOAH,what a breathtaking moment ! ><
finally the practice ended by 3.20pm.

me n xiaorou XD














Conclusion for today..
I WILL NEVER LIKE RIDING MOTORCYCLE !

NEVER ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,believe n trust urself .....you can make ur life better.